Wednesday, November 2, 2011

cook it up: kale chips


I love potato chips. I don’t love going to the gym. My answer to this dilemma is kale chips.
It makes sense in my head. See, kale chips are such an awesome substitute to the beloved potato chip I almost can’t tell the difference. And I figure if I have one instead of the other, I can save valuable minutes at the gym and get off of the elliptical trainer way earlier than if I was having potato chips with my lunch. Get it?! Brilliant!

In any case, here’s what you do. Prep your kale by tearing it into pieces and arranging it in a single layer on a baking sheet (don’t use the stems). Drizzle with olive oil (MCT oil for HCG) and sprinkle with sea salt & any other seasoning you might like (I used some garlic powder). Preheat your oven to 375 and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the kale gets slightly brown and crispy. Take it out. Eat it and then don’t go to the gym. xoxo





Found on:
cook it up: kale chips | lovely indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...